Waxing and Grooming for Men
Waxing for Men
How does waxing work?
A wax combination is spread thinly over the skin. A cloth strip is pressed on the top and then ripped off with a quick movement removing the wax along with the hair and dead skin cells leaving the skin smooth.
What is the effect on the skin?
As dead skin cells are removed in this process the skin can feel quite smooth afterwards. The waxing action does cause the skin to sting and many find a soothing skin healing cream to be helpful afterwards.
Some persons find the skin reacts with redness and bumps which disappear after a few hours.
Waxing can be used on most parts of the body.
How long before hair reappears?
Generally between 3 and 8 weeks. Less hair re-grows and it is generally finer. Eventually some hair never re-grows.
Pedicare and Foot Callus Removal for Men
- This is for those with a build-up of hard or cracked skin on the heels
- Your feet are soaked and cleansed in warm scented water in a spa bath
- For the hard skin, we can treat them, gently and effortlessly by buffering away the rough, dry feet and hard callus skin, instantly leaving you with soft and smooth feet
- This is a bladeless treatment with no discomfort
- To complete the treatment a moisturising lotion and soothing cream is applied to the feet followed by a relaxing foot massage, leaving you feeling relaxed and light
- You may also have additionally a 30 minutes Acupressure or Reflexology based foot massage and also Traditional Chinese Therapuetic Cupping to help you further. (60 minute Luxury pedicare with foot spa - £60)